Hello and Welcome to Mary, Mother of the Light Maronite Catholic Church Blog!

This blog is just another way to let people know of the Good News of Jesus Christ!


To receive our blogs in your email inbox, just type your email address in the space provided below where it says, "Follow by email," and click "submit." Each time a blog is posted, your inbox will be notified.


And we'd love to hear from you...give us your comments!

Bookmark our website www.marymotherofthelight.com on your favorites and check back often.


May the peace of Christ be with you all.

Novena To The Holy Spirit - Day 4

Every day begin by praying the following prayer:

O Holy Spirit, divine Consoler!
I adore you as my True God.
I bless You, by uniting myself to the praises
You receive from the angels and saints.
I offer You my whole heart and I render You heartfelt thanks
for all the benefits You have bestowed
and do unceasingly bestow upon the world.
I beg You, Who are the Author of all supernatural gifts
And Who enriched with immense favors the soul
of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God,
to visit me by Your grace and Your love,
and grant me the favor I so earnestly seek in this novena
(Mention your request)
O Holy Spirit, Spirit of truth, come into our hearts;
shed the brightness of Your light on all nations,
that they may be of one faith and pleasing to You.
Amen.

Come, O Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful,
and kindle in them the fire of Your love!



Fourth Day

O God, by the light of Your Holy Spirit, give us a love for what is right and just,
and a constant enjoyment of His comforts.

O Holy Spirit, may we always know the wonder of God,
Who is beyond all our imagination.

Pray that I may accept as the motto of my life:
"All for the greater glory of God."

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment